Working with New York bridal boudoir clients is so much fun for me. I can basically feel the excitement in that first e-mail. Women are always so thrilled about their upcoming nuptials, and they’re so eager to tell their stories. To me, this is THE BEST. I’m a big proponent of love, so when I get to hear couples’ love stories, it makes my heart absolutely melt.
What also gets to me is the excitement that women have over giving their groom something exceptional for their wedding day. If you’ve been a bride, you know the drill: Searching high and low for that perfect wedding day gift for your groom. Sure, you could opt for a watch or fancy cuff links. However, what’s better than giving him something that will remind him for decades of the woman he’s going to be walking down the aisle with?
What to Wear for Your Bridal Boudoir Shoot
When you’re thinking of what type of outfits to wear for your bridal boudoir photoshoot with me in my Saratoga boudoir photography studio, think of wardrobe options that are classy and timeless. Here are some ideas:
- Bra and panty set in either white/ivory or pale blue, and pair with your wedding veil, garter, jewelry, and shoes.
- Implied nudes with just your wedding veil.
- Lingerie or robe with Bride or Mrs. (New Last Name) on it.
- Classic black bra and panty set with garter and stockings.
- Want something extra special? As your wedding florist to put together a small bouquet for your shoot!
Photoshoot Credits: Hair by Krystl Call, Makeup by Christy Duff of The Art of Aesthetics, Head piece and veil from Lily Saratoga, Jewelry from Lola Accessory Boutique, and lingerie by Else Lingerie from Torso Lingerie Studio.